The Philips Air Purifier has 3 automatic purification settings: a General mode, an extra-sensitive Allergen mode, and an extra-powerful bacteria and virus mode. You’ll make a selection your preferred mode to personalize and optimize your purification.
Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Filter has a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 344 m3/hr* (according to China GB/T 18801-2015). It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 20nm, effectively reduce harmful gases such as formaldehyde, TVOC and odor.
Removes up to 99.9% bacteria and virus.AeraSense is a sensor that appropriately identifies fine particles that are even smaller than PM2.5 (including most common indoor airborne allergens).
It then processes this information to make certain that the purifier’s settings are at the ideal level for current air conditions, and for continuous re-assurance. Then will give you feedback of real time indoor air quality by showing PM2.5 level.
Note : Rattling sound and other noise may come if cover is not removed from the filters at time of installation, It is at all times really helpful to take away cover from filters at the same time as the usage of product.
- Vitashield Intelligent purification automatically senses air quality and removes 99.97% airborne pollutants as small as 0.003 microns, 800 times smaller than PM 2.5
- Purifies a standard room in just 10 minutes with a CADR of 333 m3/hour (Standard room size is 18 ft by 12 ft with an 8 ft ceiling height)
- Ideal for master bedroom, really helpful area: 269-409 sq ft.
- AeraSense monitors and displays real-time numerical PM 2.5 levels with professional grade sensing technology
- Removes 99.90% bacteria and viruses, tested to take away H1N1 virus
- Removes 99.99% pollen and house dust mites
- Filters out TVOCs and harmful gases like formaldehyde
- Philips is the no.1 brand in Air purifiers in India (Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Appliances 2018ED)
- Warranty: 2 years international
- In case of any product queries / issues, please contact the Philips Air customer care on: 18001031235